Nu Mood Paige April 02, 2012 A fellow doll friend suggested I switch the bottom half of my Nu Mood Paige with an Antoinette Spice. I must admit I love the new articulation. What do you think? Thanks Alphanzo!! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Black Doll EnthusiastApril 2, 2012 at 7:00 PMI love the Antoinette body. Cannot say the same for Paige's sculpt, however. dbgReplyDeleteRepliesReplysonofellisartApril 2, 2012 at 8:13 PMWell you know me...If it's ethnic, I gotta have it. Besides she's grown on me.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBlack Doll EnthusiastApril 3, 2012 at 4:25 AMI'm usually the same way and you know as I posted my previous comment, I thought, "but she might grow on me.";-)Continue to enjoy her!dbgReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I love the Antoinette body. Cannot say the same for Paige's sculpt, however.
ReplyDeletedbg
Well you know me...If it's ethnic, I gotta have it. Besides she's grown on me.
ReplyDeleteI'm usually the same way and you know as I posted my previous comment, I thought, "but she might grow on me."
ReplyDelete;-)
Continue to enjoy her!
dbg