Zoe Washburne Arrived Today!! September 06, 2011 She kind of has the same smile..just a little. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments VanessaSeptember 7, 2011 at 9:29 AMZoe Washburn, the person, has the most beautiful eyes. I have to go research her. Is this a Tonner doll?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplysonofellisartSeptember 7, 2011 at 2:20 PMHey Vanessa, yes this is a Tonner doll.You know how Iam about getting the ethnic dolls.. :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVanessaSeptember 7, 2011 at 3:41 PMYes, I know how you are. I am happy that Tonner is producing a variety of ethnic dolls. I have to go take a look at his new dolls. When I used to buy 16", I keep up to date, but it has been a number of years now.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Zoe Washburn, the person, has the most beautiful eyes. I have to go research her. Is this a Tonner doll?
ReplyDeleteHey Vanessa, yes this is a Tonner doll.
ReplyDeleteYou know how Iam about getting the ethnic dolls.. :-)
Yes, I know how you are. I am happy that Tonner is producing a variety of ethnic dolls. I have to go take a look at his new dolls. When I used to buy 16", I keep up to date, but it has been a number of years now.
ReplyDelete